ORGANIC RICED CAULIFLOWER SPINACH AND OLIVE SALAD
- 340g of IMMANCABILE Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 50g of red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 60g of Greek yogurt
- 50g of fresh spinach
- 50g of green olives
- season to taste with olive oil
- season to taste with salt and pepper
1) On a non-stick pan heat up a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Pour the frozen riced cauliflower on the non-stick pan keeping the heat on medium and let it cook until the water has released naturally and evaporated completely. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
2) In a bowl combine the spinach leaves, green olives, and halved cherry tomatoes and mix.
3) Prepare the riced cauliflower on a plate. Cover with the freshly prepared spinach salad and dress with Greek yogurt. Add olive oil and pepper to taste.