Organic Riced Cauliflower With Sweet Peppers
- 340g of IMMANCABILE Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 1 sweet and small red pepper
- 1 small green sweet pepper
- 1 sweet and small yellow pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ onion
- 2 slices of bread
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
1) Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and sauté the garlic, add half an onion (diced), and the peppers cut into rings.
2) As soon as the onion is golden brown, add the riced cauliflower as well while stirring often.
3) Season with a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
4)Cook until all the water has been absorbed and the riced cauliflower has also taken on color.
5) Meanwhile, cut the bread into squares and toast it in the pan with a tbsp of oil.
6)Serve the dish hot with a side of croutons.