ORGANIC RICED CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKEN IN SWEET & SOUR SAUCE
- 340g of IMMANCABILE Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 200g of broccoli
- 300g of chicken
- 3 tbsp of flour
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 5 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds
- season to taste with salt
- 3 tbsp of oil
1) Boil a pot of water, add the salt, and throw in the riced cauliflower.
2) Wait 5 minutes until the riced cauliflower is cooked, drain it with a copper in order to conserve the water to cook the broccoli, and season with a drizzle of oil.
3) Cook the broccoli in salted boiling water for 10-15 minutes and drain.
4) In the meantime cut the slices of chicken breast into strips (you can also use kitchen scissors!).
5) Flour the chicken strips.
6) In a large skillet or wok, pour 2 tbsp of oil and heat a little.
7) Add the floured chicken strips to the skillet or wok, pour the two tbsp of sugar, and brown over the flowered chicken.
8) When the liquids have evaporated and the strips are golden, blend with the 5 tbsp of soy sauce and half a glass of water.
9) Stir well for a few more minutes while the chicken is complete and add sugar or soy to your taste.
10) Prepare a plate or bowl and plate with broccoli, riced cauliflower, and sweet and sour chicken close but apart so that you can mix them as you like.
11) Decorate the sweet and sour chicken with toasted sesame seeds.