Sandwich-Burger with Radicchio and Asiago
- 4 IDEALE plant-based burgers
- 8 slices of whole meal bread with ancient grains
- 2 tufts of red radicchio
- 4 slices of Asiago cheese.
- 1 White onion
- 2 sprigs of fresh marjoram
- A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil 50g
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
1) Start preparing the radicchio by washing each head and removing any damaged external leaves. Browse it and cut it into strips.
2) Turn on the oven and place 4 slices of bread to toast, on each put a slice of Asiago so that it melts slightly.
3) In the meantime heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan, add the chopped onion and fry for a few minutes. Add the radicchio and cook over high heat for 5 minutes. Once cooked add the marjoram leaves and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4) Cook the 4 burgers in a separate pan.
5) Once the burgers are cooked, toast the remaining 4 slices of bread without cheese in a pan using the cooking oil released by the burgers.
6) make your sandwiches starting from the 4 slices of bread with the cheese melted in the oven, place a burger on top and a generous layer of stir-fried radicchio