Würstel Puff Pastry with Cheese
- 4 würstel plant-based IDEALE
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 200g of mozzarella and emmental
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 egg
1) Cut one side of the würstel 0.5cm away from one cut to the other.
2) Then move on to making circles of puff pastry with a cup, of such size that the würstel can fit on.
3) Place the würstel on the circle of pasta with the cuts outwards and stick the pasta inside each cut.
4) Finally put the cheese cut into small pieces and half a tomato in the center of each würstel.
5) Beat the egg and brush the pastry so that it becomes golden during cooking. Bake in a ventilated oven at 180 ° for about 15 minutes.