Burger with Vignola Cherries
- 4 IDEALE plant-based burgers
- 4 Rustic burger buns
- 150g of Ricotta cheese
- 200g of Vignola cherries
- A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Spoons of sugar
1) Wash, then pit the cherries and put the cherries in a pan with two tablespoons of sugar.
2) Caramelize the mixture and let it cool.
3) In a separate pan, cook the plant-based burgers with a drizzle of oil.
4) In the same pan where you cooked the burgers, without removing the oil, toast each half of the bread.
5) Make the sandwiches by adding a burger, a generous spoonful of ricotta cheese, and a spoonful of cherries compote on each base of the sandwich. Close the sandwich and serve warm.