burger with yogurt sauce
- 4 IDEALE plant-based burgers
- 4 Burger buns
- 200gr of Greek yogurt or if you prefer vegetable yogurt
- 80gr of chives
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and Pepper to Taste.
1) Put the Greek yogurt in a bowl, add the lemon juice, the chives, the oil, salt and pepper.
2) Mix all the ingredients well in order to create a homogeneous cream.
3) Let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before using it.
4) Meanwhile cook the burgers in a pan or on the grill.
5) After the rest time of the sauce, remove it from the fridge, mix it with the help of a spoon and compose the burgers with salad and a generous spoonful of yogurt sauce. Add slices of tomatoes or pickles as you please.