Cheese Stuffed Burger
- 4 IDEALE plant-based burgers
- 150g of fresh provolone cheese
- 2 eggs
- 50g of flour
- 150g of bread crumbs
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste/li>
1) Cut the cheese into thin slices or very small cubes.
2) Slice the 4 burgers in half obtaining 8 discs.
3) Place the cheese on the surface of 4 discs leaving the edge free. Cover them with the other 4 discs.
4) Seal the ends with your fingers, making the edges as smooth as possible.
5) Place in the refrigerator for another 10 minutes.
6) In the meantime, prepare 3 bowls, one with flour, one with beaten eggs and a third with breadcrumbs.
7) Pass the hamburgers first in the flour, then in the eggs and finally in the breadcrumbs and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8) Complete with a drizzle of oil and cook in a preheated oven, in a ventilated mode, at 200 ° for about 20 minutes, turning the hamburgers halfway through cooking. Serve with salt and pepper to taste.