Piadina with Burger, Squacquerone and Rocket Salad
- 6 IDEALE plant-based burgers
- 500g of squacquerone (or even vegetable stracchino – soft cheese)
- 150g of rocket salad
- 500gr of flour
- 220gr of water
- 80gr of lard (or 80 ml of extra virgin olive oil)
- 10gr of salt
- 10gr of instant yeast for savory pies (or baking soda)
1) Put the flour in a bowl, mix with sifted yeast and salt. Add water and soft lard or oil to the center. Knead vigorously if necessary by adding a sprinkling of flour. The dough should be soft but not sticky.
2) Cover with transparent film and leave to rest for 40 minutes at room temperature. Then take the dough again. Knead a few seconds without the flour to obtain a smooth ball.
3) Divide into 6 portions of about 130 – 140 gr each portion.
Turn each portion between your hands obtaining balls with a smooth surface and let stand for 15 minutes covered with plastic wrap. Roll out each piece with the help of a rolling pin, making the shape of a 2 mm thick disc.
4) Then cook in a non-stick pan over moderate heat for about 2 minutes. Turn when bubbles form. Cook another 50 seconds for each side by turning another couple of times.
5) Cook the burgers in a pan and cut them into strips.
6) serve the piadina by stuffing them with squacquerone, rocket salad and burger strips.